Saturday, October 10, 2009

Random pictures

Sorry I've been MIA again. Not going to make excuses this time, but I'm working on getting back into the blogging groove. In the meantime, here are some photos of things I've cooked but been too lazy to actually write entire posts about. They're actually all things that I make on a semi-regular basis so I promise, I'll come back to them and post recipes eventually.

Curried chicken thighs with veggies, over brown rice

IMG_11260 by you.

Homemade pizza - before baking

IMG_11265 by you.

And after baking (and a minor catastrophe transferring it onto the pizza stone)

IMG_11269 by you.


And just for you, Sun, here's a "cheeseburger muffin" that I made for my daughter's school lunches. It's an idea from my friend Shannon's bento blog: basically cornbread mix, with browned ground beef and shredded cheese tossed in. Scoop and bake. My kid goes gaga for them. I also added some freeze-dried green onions, but you could make these with pretty much anything in them.

IMG_11536 by you.

1 comment:

  1. ooh, please post the chicken recipe when you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete